Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Reggie Quilt is All Quilted

I think he likes it. :-)

All that's left is the binding. I used white thread for most of the quilting but added some red icicle embroidery to the red frame. How appropriate for a quilt made during our ice storm of 2012. I think I will secure the binding with some blue icicles. Here's a close-up of that stitch.


And this is how the quilting looks from the back.

Both the husbeast and little Reggie have been very sick the past few days but they are feeling much better today. Odd, but they've both had similar symptoms. Reggie has one more day of his bland diet and then I'll start switching him back to his regular food. He's not going to be happy about that. He finds this anything but bland.

Rice, salmon and cottage cheese.

Yummy!

No comments: