Friday, January 27, 2012

My Jo-Ann's Loot

This will be my last big sewing shopping spree for a while. I had a coupon that was good for 30% off EVERYTHING (even sale items) and I felt I should take advantage of it. I ended up saving about 60% on my entire purchase. Here is what I got:

Lots of thread, needles and basting pins.

Locking storage bins & D-rings (for Reggie's shirts).

Batting for quilts for our beds.

9 yards of this fabric to back a quilt from this kit.

I hit the remnant bin. This piece looked familiar. 
Also got the following remnants. All 100% cotton.

This Celtic cross plaque for my bedroom.

And my Find-of-the-Day, underbed storage (meant for holiday wrap) marked down to $1.49. And I got 30%  off that. I bought 2 for storing fabric under the guest bed. I've almost outgrown that Butterick file.
Lots of room for fabric storage and it has zippers for easy access.

No comments: