Sunday, January 8, 2012

More Quilt Stash

I added these books to my quilting library today, thanks to a generous lady on Freecycle. I love looking through them.


And here is some more gorgeous fabric I've obtained through bartering. I sent this lady a box of yarn and received a box of fabric in return.


How sweet is this print?

The same lady also sent this kit for making a quilt top. It  included the sashing material plus all 8 quilt block kits. It's called Paisley Garden. I plan to attempt it after I make the dog and cat quilts for my little boys, Reggie and Singha.


All the individual pieces are already cut. I just have to sew the blocks together. I believe it makes a quilt large enough for a full size bed. I've been too busy to get much sewing accomplished, although I did finally hem some curtains that my husband bought to hang in his man cave.

No comments: