Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jo-Ann's Booty

This morning I made a bee-line for Jo-Ann fabrics. I needed to spend at least $50 in order to get the coveted super saver card (30% off everything, including sale items) that will be good for next week. I had my shopping list ready; brown fabric for the husbeast's work shop curtains, serger thread and quilting thread, a bunch of safety pins for quilting, some stabilizer for applique and more rotary cutting tools. Here is what I brought home:


They also had their remnants marked 70% off so I bought 3 different colors of fleece fabric, for hat linings, and a couple of pieces of print fabrics (cotton and linen) which will probably become lining for hand woven bags. I did receive that 30% off coupon, so will head back next week to buy the rest of the items needed for the king sized quilt for our master bedroom.

No comments: