Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

The weather is even more gorgeous than it was yesterday. I got up early and ran to the grocery stores before it got too hot. Then out to Spanaway to pick up 5 buckets of bunny poo (for my garden).


I waited until today to share my Mother's Day gifts, even though the family jumped the gun and gave them to me yesterday. My husband and middle daughter went in together and got me a cold frame for my garden. They actually got me one double this size. But once I got home and thought about it, I realized I really don't have room for it. So it is going back, tomorrow, and I'll get one this size, instead.


My eldest son and his girlfriend got me two beautiful orchids for my livingroom.




I am fortunate to have such a sweet family. Thank you for the gifts.

No comments: