Thursday, June 9, 2011

First Fancy Hair Toy

The folks in the Long Hair Community have been bad influences. Or good influences, depending on your perspective. I say they are bad, because they have got me craving hair toys in the worst way. I couldn't rest until I'd ordered up a fancy wooden hair fork. I settled on this one from the Etsy seller, Out Numbered Novelties. This hair fork is made from olive wood and has a lovely grain. The fork arrived, today, and I couldn't wait to test it out.


Now to save up for a couple of Ficcare Maximas clips. But which ones to choose? They're all so lovely. Once the hot weather hits I'll be wearing my hair up on a daily basis. I need lots of hair toys so I don't get bored.

The no-'poo thing is going pretty well. I am currently shampooing once every 4 days, simply because I can't stand to go longer. My scalp is a sebum producing machine and after 4 days I surrender. But eventually my scalp will adapt to being washed less and ease up on the oils. The good news is this regimen is not aggravating my scalp psoriasis. My scalp is very happy. And my hair is shedding MUCH less. So a big improvement overall.

No comments: