Thursday, April 12, 2012

White Buttonholer

Today I was feeling restless and thought a little retail therapy was in order. My main mission was to find some cute little shirts to fashion into new togs for Reggie. First I stopped into the This & That shop, a consignment shop on Pacific Ave. There I found this vintage buttonholer for a White sewing machine. Complete with all the parts, the manual and a leather trimmed case. I paid $15 for it, but I have never stumbled across one of these before and felt I should nab it. I think I can use it with my White treadle sewing machine.



Next I stopped into my favorite SVDP. But all I found there was this seed sprouter. They retail for $13.99.


I paid $1.99. Now all I need are some seeds and I can have fresh sprouts. Yum! Lastly I visited the Bargain World out in Spanaway. I found this cute little boys shirt for $.50...


...and nearly 1 3/4 yards of this fabric for $2.99.


We're heading into prime yard sale weather. I can hardly wait.

No comments: