Friday, April 13, 2012

What's Better Than Yard Sales?

Estate sales! Because old people have the coolest junk. At least I think so. Today I hit an estate sale and found some great needle craft items.

First up, some sewing patterns. 
This bunch I'm going to keep...


...and these I will sell.


I also found some vintage crochet books and magazines. All in pristine condition. I'll sell these. I don't crochet much anymore.


I also found some nice vintage fabrics. 
I think this was the lady's apron fabric stash. 


That was a lot of shopping enjoyment for $3.

2 comments:

Stripeyspots said...

That's amazing. If I could get up early enough I would love to go to yard sales and search for goodies, but alas! Too lazy…

luvewe said...

Yard sales are addicting. But they're a lot less expensive than gambling. ;-)