Monday, May 9, 2011

Books & Magazines Are Sorted

This was my task for the day. And I worked hard at it. I told the husbeast, as he was leaving for work, "You're going to be shocked when you see how much I get done." Now I'm wondering if he'll even notice the difference. But I do, and I suppose that's what counts. At least now I'll be able to find the books and magazines when I need them. They are all sorted by craft: knitting, spinning, weaving, machine knitting, dyeing, felting, crocheting, etc....Sadly, this isn't even ALL of my collection. Some of it is still in boxes. But this is the majority of it. These shelves are flanking either side of my huge work table. Next up? Clearing off the work table. Then, if I can get all my spinning fiber under control, I just may have a tidy studio.


No comments: