Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm...Too Sexy For My Boots...Too Sexy For My Boots...


Actually its the other way around. But I can't get that silly song out of my head. These "new to me" boots make me happy. I've shared how I have a terrible Dansko habit but refuse to pay full price for them. I found these on my favorite shopping site, Craigslist. They are Dansko NEVADA boots, in black, and they are SOLD OUT on all the sites I could find them listed on. $200 boots. Nice black leather with decorative buckles. And they are really comfortable. What did I pay for these boots that someone had ordered online, worn once, and forgot to return in time? $30

2 comments:

NewlyAwakened said...

What size are you? I have 3 pairs of size 39 Dansko (the regular type closed heal clog type) that I can't wear anymore. I learned you have to have a high arch for Dansko's which I don't. Probably why I kept rolling my ankles and tripping alot in them, especially on uneven ground. Let me know if you are interested. They are used but still have plenty of life left in them. Can run them by for you to look at. I only want $20 each. I have leather maroon colored ones, leather black ones, and shiny black patent leather ones.

luvewe said...

Ooooh....stop by with them next time you're in Tacoma. I already have black leather but would be interested in the maroon and the patent leather. And how fortunate that we wear the same size.