Saturday, April 16, 2011

April's Bargains And Expenditures

I'll be tracking things a bit differently from this point forward. As you may have noticed, my spending has gone WAY down. What started as an experiment, to see just how little it costs to live well, has proven more successful than I'd dreamed. I began my lifestyle change in January of 2010. Since then I have noticed I am much more content and my home is less cluttered. I am still not quite where I want to be, but that is just a matter of time. This month I have cut my personal spending way back in anticipation of the next stage of my life's transformation. But I have still managed to find some great bargains. They are out there, if you know where to look.

Leather Dansko Nevada Boots - $30 - Craigslist (saved approx. $170)
2 pairs used Dansko Clogs - $40 - Friend (saved approx. $200 over new)

No comments: