Friday, June 15, 2012

An Apron For My Eldest

As usual, I am running behind schedule. My eldest daughter's birthday was earlier this month and I am just now starting her gift. She just moved to a new apartment so I want to make her an apron and potholders for her kitchen. If she's anything like her mom, she needs an apron. I make a big mess when I cook. She says her favorite kitchen colors are black, white and Caribbean green. It wasn't an easy task to find cute apron fabric with those colors, but I liked this one with the "girl bugs". Bright and cheerful.


I had the pattern, solid green fabric and lace already in my stash. I'll be making the apron in the bottom right corner on the pattern. The bib section will be solid green and have her initial monogrammed on it. At least that's the plan.

No comments: